Nathan & Co » Birmingham Currency Exchange
Birmingham Currency Exchange
The Nathan & Co Birmingham Currency Exchange is located on Lower Temple St. This is just outside Grand Central (New Street) Train Station...
Birmingham Currency Exchange Details
- Currency Exchange rates are updated every week day between 9:00am - 9:30am
- This branch buys and sells Foreign Currency
- Commission is not charged on any currency transactions
The following world currencies are transacted here:
EUR Euro, USD US Dollar, AED UN Arab Emirates Dirham, AUD Australian Dollar, BGN Bulgarian Lev, CAD Canadian Dollar, CHF Swiss Franc, CNY (R) Chinese Yuan, CZK Czechoslovakian Koruna, DKK Danish Kroner, DOP (R) Dominican Peso, EGP (R) Egyptian Pound, FJD (R) Fiji Dollar, GMD Gambia Dalasi, HKD Hong Kong Dollar, HRK Croatian Kuna, HUF Hungarian Forint, IDR Indonesian Rupiah, ILS Israel New Shekel, JMD Jamaican Dollar, JOD Jordanian Dinar, JPY Japanese Yen, KES Kenya Schilling, MUR (R) Mauritius Rupee, MXP Mexican Peso, MYR (R) Malaysian Ringgit, NOK Norwegian Kroner, NZD New Zealand Dollar, PHP (R) Philippines Peso, PLN Polish Zlotych, SEK Swedish Kroner, SGD Singapore Dollar, THB Thailand Baht, TRY (R) New Turkish Lire, TTD Trinidad And Tobago Dolla, XCD East Caribbean Dollar, ZAR (R) South African Rand
- (R) = Currency Restrictions Apply: Currencies with restrictions require the customer to check with the branch prior to exchanging.
- Primary Exchanged Currencies: (EUR) Euro, (USD) US Dollar. This currency is most likely to have the best rate with highest availability on the day of transaction.
All currency is provided by Vacation Money - 0% commission holiday money experts based in the UK.
Euro & US Dollar
- EUR Euro and USD Dollar are available same day.
- If very large sum of EUR Euro or USD Dollar are requested by the customer, the branch can make this sum available next day if the customer purchases before 1pm Monday to Thursday
- All other currencies may need to be ordered.
- Orders will take up to 2 working days to arrive at the branch
- Deposit payment required at branch for other currency orders
This currency exchange is located on Lower Temple Street just outside Birmingham New Street (Grand Central) Train Station. Temple Street crosses New Street into Lower Temple St and this branch is visible from New Street when stood at the Tesco Metro opposite Starbucks Coffee Shop.
Midland Metro Tram
The midland metro tram stops just outside Birmingham Grand Central (New Street Train Station) on Navigation Street at the end of Lower Temple Street. You can see the currency exchange from this stop.
Some examples of the nearest bus stops are located on Colmore Row, Bull Street and Livery St.
Colmore Row: 9, 10, 10H, 82, 87, 89, 120, 120A, 127, 128, 129, 140, x10,
Bull St: 934, 935, 936, 937, 937A, 997, 997E
Livery St: 7, 22S, 46, 46S
For more detailed bus travel information please visit the National Express West Midlands Website Here
Sat-Nav Postcode: B2 4JD (7 Lower Temple Street) - It is advised to use a local car park postcode as there is no vehicle access or parking on Lower Temple St.
There is no road side parking available and you will be issued a ticket for stopping in the vicinity of Lower Temple St. See below for some local Car Park options.
NCP Birmingham Grand Central Car Park
Postcode: Hill Street, Birmingham, B5 4AH
£2.50 for 1 hour
view more details on the Grand Central Website
Navigation Street Car Park
Postcode: Navigation Street, B5 4AD
£1.70 for up to 1 hour.
Details about this car park available on the Birmingham City Council's website here.
Pay & Display
The nearest areas allocated for Pay & Display parking:
|Up to 30 minutes||£2.00|
|Up to 1 hour||£3.50|
You can find more details about Pay & Display parking in the area from the Birmingham gov website here